Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Preparations




Christmas break has come and gone. Too quickly, I might add. Since the first few days of break was filled with shopping, I hadn't felt much like I was actually home from school yet. I still found myself up early and worn out by 4 p.m, just like a school day. Luckily I got everything done in 3 days and had the rest of the 2 weeks off to rest and enjoy the season with the family. We went as a family 30 minutes away to the Mesa Temple to see the lights. Breanna made us laugh when she saw the neighboring houses and sighed" I wish I lived this close to the Temple!" We reminded her that soon our Gilbert Temple would be built a mile away from our house and we would be this close to the Temple!
The kids also wanted to have their friends over one morning and make crepes for them. Dressed in their jammies, they ate and ate. I think this will become one of our new traditions.

2 comments:

  1. The crepes look so yummy. I haven't had them for a very long time. Food makes such good traditions but I'm afraid I need to take a break from all the food for a little while! :)

    Hope you have a good week back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crepes are always a great tradition!!!

    ReplyDelete