Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eats

It just wouldn't be Christmas without some flour flying in the kitchen. We made our favorite sugar cookie recipe Christmas Eve so Santa would have something to eat. Then Kevin got working on the turkey and the pumpkin pies. Once again my kitchen was a construction zone. But of course it all paid off as we enjoyed a delicious meal Christmas Day.
We got some photos of the kids and their gifts Christmas morning, but they were all taken sideways and I can't get them to turn for the blog. But Kelsey and her prized present turned out. Yes, she got what she wished for: a brand new Mustang. It came with a bow and everything. Too bad she forgot to mention to Santa what size she wished for.
New Year's Eve came around and Kevin was still in the cooking mood (the sugar cookies were all gone by now). He found a great recipe for raised donuts. Mmmnmm! I don't think we need to drive to Krispy Kreme's any more! I think we just found another tradition.






2 comments:

  1. Julie,

    Had no idea you were actually blogging! How fun to check in on your blog and catch up on your fun life! I'm starting to wonder if I should just blog and not do my website...hmmmmmm

    Love you!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS!!! JULIE what a HILARIOUS and INCREDIBLE Life you are Having!! I am going to email you a request for those Donuts that had such an uproar in your Home!!

    We Love You!!
    Shillene

    ReplyDelete